Contest Entry Form
11th Annual Cancer Unwrapped Teen Writing Contest
The Cancer Unwrapped Teen Writing Contest is an annual event sponsored by Gilda’s Club. This essay writing contest is for any teen in grades 9 through 12, in Washington State, who has been touched by cancer either through a personal diagnosis or that of a family member or friend.
Dealing with cancer can unleash a storm of emotions, questions, and unexpected discoveries. We want to hear about your experience. We are looking for honest essays, with an authentic ability to move readers. Contest winners will receive a $1,000 cash prize.
- Entries must be between 500 and 2,000 words
- Entries must be in English
- Contest entries must be submitted by March 20, 2016
- You must be currently enrolled as a 9th through 12th grade student
- You must be a Washington State Resident
* Required Field
Did You Know?
FACT: Gilda's Club membership is free to everyone.
MYTH: People pay to join Gilda's Club.
Join Gilda's Club
Membership is Free!
Click the button below to learn about all the benefits you'll receive.Become A Member