Our Wish List
Thank you for your interest in donating to Gilda's Club Seattle. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation and your gift is tax-deductible (tax ID #91-1742315).
Your donations may be delivered to Gilda's Club at 1400 Broadway on Seattle's First Hill. Please call us at 206.709.1400 to arrange a delivery time or donate books on-line.
Our current wish list follows:
- Canvas boards or pads 14" x 16" or larger
- Brushes Flat#2,6 Round 1/2,1,1 1/2"
- Acrylic Paints
- Watercolor Paints
- Washable paint
- Large rolls of paper
- Jewelry-making supplies
- Modge Podge glue
Computers & Software
- Computers At least Pentium IV, 1GHz, 80GB HD, with 1GB of RAM and a DVD-ROM drive
- LCD Monitors New Only, At least 17"
- A Year with Kids Healing Kids by Kids Healing Kids, West Ottawa Public Schools, PO Box 8292, Holland MI 49422, 1997
- Hear How I Feel by Baton Broadcasting, 1996
- Kids Tell Kids What It's Like When Their Mother or Father Has Cancer by Cancervive, email@example.com, 1998
- Living with Grief: Children Mourning, Mourning Children by Hospice Foundation of America, (202) 638-5419
- My Mom Has Breast Cancer: A Guide For Families by KIDSCOPE, INC., 1996
- Standing Together, Standing Tall by Cancer Cured Kids
- Talking About Your Cancer: A Parent's Guide To Helping Children Cope by Fox Chase Cancer Center, 7701 Burholme Ave, Philadelphia PA 19111, 1996
- When Cancer Hits Home WETA, PBS Video, Alexandria, VA 1999
- When Kids Say Goodbye: For Kids and Families by Peter Alsop and Paul Janisse, Moose School Productions, (800) 676-5480
- Magazine Subscriptions Time, People, Newsweek, National Geographic, etc
- Gardening Tools gloves, trowels, shovels, pruning shears, clippers, etc
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Tape Measure
- Wrench Set
- Vacuum cleaner
- Cordless Dust Buster
Music & Entertainment
- Contemporary DVDs and CD's
- Any Books by Gilda Radner: It's Always Something (autobiography), Bunny Bunny
- Copy Paper 8.5" x 11" white, astrobrite, pastels
- 1st Class Postage Stamps
- Free-standing Coat Rack
- Gift Certificates groceries, art supplies, office supplies
Did You Know?
FACT: Gilda's Club is for men, women and children with any type or stage of cancer - and their families and friends.
MYTH: Gilda's Club is for women with ovarian cancer.
Join Gilda's Club
Membership is Free!
Click the button below to learn about all the benefits you'll receive.Become A Member