Our Wish List
Thank you for your interest in donating to Gilda's Club Seattle. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation and your gift is tax-deductible (tax ID #91-1742315).
Your donations may be delivered to Gilda's Club at 1400 Broadway on Seattle's First Hill. Please call us at 206.709.1400 to arrange a delivery time or donate books on-line.
Our current wish list follows:
- Canvas boards or pads 14" x 16" or larger
- Brushes Flat#2,6 Round 1/2,1,1 1/2"
- Acrylic Paints
- Watercolor Paints
- Washable paint
- Large rolls of paper
- Jewelry-making supplies
- Modge Podge glue
Computers & Software
- Computers At least Pentium IV, 1GHz, 80GB HD, with 1GB of RAM and a DVD-ROM drive
- LCD Monitors New Only, At least 17"
- A Year with Kids Healing Kids by Kids Healing Kids, West Ottawa Public Schools, PO Box 8292, Holland MI 49422, 1997
- Hear How I Feel by Baton Broadcasting, 1996
- Kids Tell Kids What It's Like When Their Mother or Father Has Cancer by Cancervive, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1998
- Living with Grief: Children Mourning, Mourning Children by Hospice Foundation of America, (202) 638-5419
- My Mom Has Breast Cancer: A Guide For Families by KIDSCOPE, INC., 1996
- Standing Together, Standing Tall by Cancer Cured Kids
- Talking About Your Cancer: A Parent's Guide To Helping Children Cope by Fox Chase Cancer Center, 7701 Burholme Ave, Philadelphia PA 19111, 1996
- When Cancer Hits Home WETA, PBS Video, Alexandria, VA 1999
- When Kids Say Goodbye: For Kids and Families by Peter Alsop and Paul Janisse, Moose School Productions, (800) 676-5480
- Magazine Subscriptions Time, People, Newsweek, National Geographic, etc
- Gardening Tools gloves, trowels, shovels, pruning shears, clippers, etc
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Tape Measure
- Wrench Set
- Vacuum cleaner
- Cordless Dust Buster
Music & Entertainment
- Contemporary DVDs and CD's
- Any Books by Gilda Radner: It's Always Something (autobiography), Bunny Bunny
- Copy Paper 8.5" x 11" white, astrobrite, pastels
- 1st Class Postage Stamps
- Free-standing Coat Rack
- Gift Certificates groceries, art supplies, office supplies
Did You Know?
Who founded Gilda's Club?
Gilda's Club was founded in memory of Gilda Radner by her husband, Gene Wilder, her psychotherapist, Joanna Bull, and her friends.
Join Gilda's Club
Membership is Free!
Click the button below to learn about all the benefits you'll receive.Become A Member